Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A day in a life of a Supernatural addict.


Well, I'm sure by now you guys know that i'm a paranormal and supernatural freak. I'm obsessed with it actually. I know nearly everything about it as it intrigues the heck out of me.
I have a page on Facebook for all you Supernatural fans. Those you love Supernatural AND Castiel, I have the most awesome page ever! It's called We Need A Castiel TV Show! :)

What really makes my page a hit, is all the Minions/Assbutts (that's what we call ourselves). They are amazing, and I know for a fact that this page will be nothing without them. It's my favourite page on the whole of Facebook. I'm not making it bigger than it seems, it's true! :D

I have more than 800 fans who I adore! :D Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Need-A-Castiel-TV-Show/84239998181

So show this blog and page to everyone you know! You'll not be disappointed, especially if you love the paranormal/supernatural. :D

"Come on, you know you want too,"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mindy i am satish from www.coolpctips.com and i have followed your site since you write awesome. please visit me and follow me if u liked it. i can even help in making ur blog famous :)

    ReplyDelete