Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pretty Good Day Today :D

Had a pretty good day today...watched one of my favourite movies with Dad today, King Arthur :D Woot! Best Movie...Best Soundtrack! :D
Um...was in the Hans Zimmer mood today, so i started to listen to all the Movie Soundtracks I have of him like, Pearl Harbor, Pirates of the Caribbean Triology, Armageddon, Crimson Tide, The Rock, The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Broken Arrow, Gladiator, King Arthur, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons woo! That is a lot I know, but when it comes to Movie Soundtracks and Music Composers, I'M THERE! I have about 87 Movie Soundtracks on my laptop, and they'll probably be more later hahahhaha, i'm so obesessed! LOL
Also listened to the Star Trek Soundtrack, and Lost Soundtrack composed by Michael Giacchino! :D :D :D :D Brilliant...
While listening to them today i had a sudden thought for a story for one of my novels, i'm not giving too much away in fear someone will steal my idea...lol, i'm so paranoid....
I'll give you a few clues...it's a book series about various different things, it's like Goosebumps cross Supernatural....
I'm sure that if they get published, you guys will love it :D I've already thought of 3 books to write for the series already hehe :D
Well anyway i'm going to go now, i'm gonna watch the final Lost episode that me and my brother forgot to watch lol :P

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment