Friday, October 9, 2009

Hello Bloggers!

Hi guys,
I'm new to this blog stuff, so if i muck up on something, my bad!

I'm only doing this blog stuff because of my close friend Cory, i've seen his blogs and i love it, so i thought i would start one myself, and to get with the times hehe.

For all those who don't know who i am, my name is Mindy and i am an aspiring author ready to make readers awed and get noticed by the public for my writing.
I will post my thoughts, poems that i write, bits of my chapters from my novels, so those out there who are willing to buy my books in the near by future can get a glimpse of what i write. I will also write my thoughts on other things too just so you can get to know me at the same time.

Thanks for reading, by the way i'm still new to this so i don't know what to say after writing a comment lol, it's like writing a diary i suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment