Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Log,


Today was an okay day, could've been loads better...was going to watch Star Trek but then the stupid buffering of the movie was slow, so i gave up.

Spoke to my close friends today, Lana and Rowie, best people! I'm sure they know that already, these are probably the only two people who have made a difference in my life, physically and mentally...

Um...basically for me it was all about Star Trek today lol, i've seen a couple of episodes when i was little but i think i should watch it now lol, the movie is AWESOME! And the Soundtrack is brilliant! Michael Giacchino is another great Music Composer, along with Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Trevor Rabin, Klaus Baldet, Alan Silvestri, Danny Elfman, Nino Rota, Mark Mancina, Jerry Goldsmith, Patrick Doyle, Brad Fiedel, James Horner, Steve Jablonsky, Trevor Jones, John Powell, Vangelis, James Newton Howard, John Carpenter, these are my main ones, the best ones i reckon :D hehe, that is alot of people i know lol, but when it comes to music, i love it! :D

Was going to work on my novel today, but then as i said it was like Star Trek was stuck in my head lol, i've got the movie now! Woo! Brilliant! :D I'm happy lol...Listening to The Beatles at the moment, hehe.
I'm gonna draw now and probably write a few paragraphs on my novels...

Bye Log

No comments:

Post a Comment